Join Local 21
Complete the online MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION to join IFPTE Local 21
Completing the application only takes a couple minutes. Please complete in one sitting. Unfortunately, the system doesn't allow you to start and return to a partially completed application.
Click here for the MOBILE APPLICATION
See below for print ready version.
The International Federation of Professional & Technical Engineers (IFPTE), Local 21 represents over 9,000 professional, technical and administrative employees, including you. Local 21 members are employed by public agencies throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization operates in a manner that reflects the outstanding professionalism of our members.
Local 21 advocates for:
- Equitable salaries, health and retirement benefits and excellent working conditions.
- Improved funding for the programs our members manage.
- Efficient, effective delivery of governmental services.
Local 21 provides:
- Facilitation, career mentoring and conflict resolution.
- Professional and legal representation on individual performance and career aspirations.
- In-depth research, creative communications, political leverage and greater employment security.
Local 21 guarantees:
- Top-tier negotiators, researchers and staff representatives who work in harmony with Local 21’s elected leaders and all members.
- Transparent, strategic, democratic and intelligent decision-making at all levels.
Professional & Technical Engineers, Local 21 welcomes your participation. Your membership will make us even stronger and more effective.
You can also submit your membership application via fax or email. Fax #: 415-864-2166 / Email: email@example.com.